<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29681663?origin\x3dhttp://limml79.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

MLand

All about my boring world

 

A night without Chloe

Since I'm scheduled for delivery tomorrow, I had to let my mum to take care of Chloe for a night, so it's not that rush for me to send her to my mum's place and then rush down to hospital by 8am. We reached home at 4pm, packed her stuffs and brought her to my mum's place. As usual, she enjoyed herself over there and I asked her if she's ok to stay there for a night, she nodded her head. She had her shower over there, and insisted my mum to shower for her. I'm thinking maybe she can recalled when she was 16mths old she stayed at my mum's place for a month, so that's why she is closer to my mum and willing to stay there for a night.

Me and hubby left my mum's place at 9pm, she still happily waved at us and said bye. When I reached home, I called my mum to ask how is Chloe. My mum said chloe is enjoying herself alot. Phew... But i told my mum if she really can't handle, give me a call.

30mins later (9.45pm), she was crying for me. My mum called and hubby pick up the call. He asked, "Why Chloe? Why are you crying?". Chloe just sniffed sniffed and said i want mama. My mum ask hubby if Chloe will feel better if I talk to her on the phone, hubby immediately said that will only make things worst. I also don't dare to talk to Chloe, I scare I will breakdown and cry.

20mins later, my brother sms me saying Chloe has slept. I thought they will get some peace for 1 or 2hours. But she woke up 30mins later, crying again. And went back to sleep around 45mins later. I went to shower quite late, had my "last bath" before delivery :P And I suddenly thought of Chloe, I missed her and I cried............

Hubby had already decided not to bring Chloe to go hospital as he scared he will have problem bringing her home, wait she see me at hospital she don't want to leave. I'm also quite scared to see this scenario. But I don't know if I can endure 2 days without seeing Chloe.

 

for this post

 
Blogger icy Says:

Gambatte, chloe is a brave girl too. :D and a big jie jie now.

 

Leave a Reply